2011年6月6日星期一

胡言乱语。。。

无眠的夜晚。。。难以平复的情绪。。。流着眼泪的夜晚。。。。haizzz...I try so hard to control my emotion...but i failed...My REBT spoiled again....hahahah....and again..i hurt myself....really WT.....Since when i become so strange..i dun knw....since when i become so emotional...i dun knw...yer....i mean since i bec to my hometown ya.....but i think i never change..i try to lift me up...but the more i try to cheer up myself, the more i feel very down.....yor...i think i will really become crazy lo...wahahhaha.....whatever la.....i dun wan to care so much about such of thing le ...crazy ma crazy la...also is a good things...because i nt need to think,worry to much liao.....hahahha...ermm...excuse me...what i talking just nw a...nonesense....i still want to graduate de lo...hahahha...ermmm....

没有评论: