2011年4月15日星期五

Unsolved Business,,

if you yourself also not willing to change or step one step out from your world, there is nobody can help you....Today i suddenly realise that what actually this statement is . As a future counselor, i know that i have a lot unsolved business. I know that i need to solve all of this business before i can help the other person. What i need to do is i need to give myself a lot of courage to face my fear. every counselor know that they themselves have their own unsolved business, some of them will choose to ignore and stay away from this issue and some of them will choose to face the problem. Choosing to face the unsolved business will be a hard process for everyone included counselors themselves. But still need to come out...we can't escape from the our unsolved business. However, I sometime still feel blur and stress whenever i start to think my "business" because i also dunno how to face it. Counselor is the person that can help me ma??Yes, i believe...Hope that....

MIchelle...GAmbateh.....

没有评论: